Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
Currently, we are looking for a Case Coordinator with English to join our community of experts
As a Case Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Transfering cases from the Customer's tool/email in the client's tool
- Being the first line of inquiry for customer requests
- Proceeding with the case in a timely manner
- Real-time collection of customers/devices data and validation of its accuracy
- Ensuring that the customer is entitled to the service, validates customer contract details
- Monitoring the open cases as defined by the accounting process and responds to the Client's inquiries mainly via email in a professional way
- Preparing reports in Excel.
If you have:
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and self-organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sports initiatives.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.