Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
As the biggest Delivery Center, with more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital fields.
We Are Akkodis. Making the future, smarter for everyone.
- Installs and configure the Cloud Management application for the provider (for example, AWS, Azure, Google or VMware)
- Installs and configure OS (Windows/Linux, Serverless) in cloud IaaS providers
- Configures and manage cloud networking, including security
- Works closely with Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) to deliver cloud infrastructure to meet the needs of our growing customer community and service offerings.
- Carries out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of custom solutions built on the organization/clients platform
- Develops new specs, documentation and partake in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- 2+ years’ experience in the design and management of customer facing services
- Experience of designing and delivering shared service platforms for IT Infrastructure Outsourcing organizations.
- Career experience in a technical design and/or operational role.
- Excellent understanding of managed service disciplines including ITIL.
- Degree level qualification in an I.T. discipline
- Career experience in the technical design, implementation and support of solutions within one or more public cloud platforms
- Advanced level industry recognized certification, such as AWS SysOps or/and Azure Equivalent
- Experience in delivery of consulting engagements (needed for Professional Services)
What we offer / You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Referral bonus program
- 20 + 4 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
- Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
- Food vouchers - 150 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Special company discounts
- Various social and charity initiatives
United by our passion for talent and technology, we look at the world differently. The future won’t wait, it’s time to make incredible happen. Are you ready?