In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
The focus of this role will be the automation of highly scalable and resilient cloud operations that can be executed with no customer downtime. The responsibility of the individual will be to manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the multiple cloud servers. Our best candidate will be able to lead, oversee and maintain multiuser computing environment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop tools and infrastructure to deploy, monitor and manage production services and products used by all of Product Engineering.
- Ensure delivered solutions are optimized for ease-of-use, reusability, and scalability.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies pertinent to the role and understand trends and opportunities to ensure the customer continues to use the best possible techniques and tools to create software.
- Ensure implementations and development activities always engineer towards enriching knowledge base documentation, including capturing design details, usage, maintenance, configuration, and deployment notes.
- Work with cross-functional development teams.
- Demonstrate expertise with architecting, managing, deploying, and operating production infrastructure within an AWS/Azure/GCP cloud environment
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement automation solutions / distributed applications / API with Python.
- Demonstrate expertise with Infrastructure as a Code tools, preferably CDK-CloudFormation, CDK-Terraform.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in software development. Programming skills in a high-level programming language (preferably Python)
- 2+ years’ experience in the design and management of customer facing services
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging;
- Understanding of AWS and the main cloud concepts;
- Associate or higher level of AWS/Azure/GCP certifications is a big plus.
- Experience in “Infrastructure as a code”;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience with other Cloud providers is a plus;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience with Serverless technologies and managing Lambda functions
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting complex distributed systems is a plus;
- Experience in designing resilient and fault-tolerant systems is a plus;
- Experience in debugging complex, distributed systems is a plus;
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Achieving certification
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.