CRM Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for the design and delivery of corporate trainings, including the Induction Program training sessions for Modis Bulgaria, and will be fully supporting all training activities related to the implementation and usage of our Corporate IT platforms such as Salesforce and Kimble on a local and global level if applicable. The CRM Learning and Development Specialist collaborates with internal partners and Project Management Teams responsible for the implementation of our Corporate IT platforms in order to complete a regular training needs analysis that defines the highest training organizational priorities.
The CRM Learning and Development Specialist performs overall administration of learning courses in the Learning Management System (LMS), initial system setup with employee data for training courses attended, and is responsible for the logistics related to booking of training rooms and confirmation of participants. The CRM L&D Specialist generates on a regular basis standard and custom reports for L&D activities and ensures that all training materials are in compliance with Modis Bulgaria internal regulations.
- Facilitates business skills trainings including instructions, feedback, development plans, and coaching related to the integration of our internal Corporate IT platforms such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Kimble, and others;
- Recommends solutions, including developing/delivering customized training and team development sessions as needed related to the integration of our internal Corporate IT platforms;
- Strong knowledge of corporate learning demands and resources, including identifying and managing internal partnerships with business SMEs and the Project Management Teams responsible for the implementation of our Corporate IT platforms;
- Publishes and archives in the Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors) online or classroom learning solutions, assigns training curricula, and adds and deletes resources;
- Organize and deliver training sessions related to the usage of our internal Corporate IT platforms to all business users defined by the Project Management Teams;
- Develops and updates standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information, and develops customized reports as per the business needs;
- Creates and updates how-to-guides (incl. video tutorials) for using our internal Corporate IT platforms, and others and additional tasks assigned by the Learning and Development Manager, delivers trainings to business users and supports learners on how to use the technology;
- Responsible for ensuring training documentation is maintained up to the local legal and corporate requirements;
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in the LMS in order to track users’ knowledge progress;
- Attends regular Learning and Development team meetings as well as Corporate IT platforms team meetings.
If you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in training design and delivery;
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written;
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques, tools, and theories;
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Kimble will be considered as an advantage;
- University degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources or Psychology will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail;
- Advanced level of MS Excel;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Very good Project Management and Presentation skills.