In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers Smart Industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining an unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a very experienced Cybersecurity Architect who will join our Modis family and will support the cyber security function in one of our key clients.
Cyber Security & Risk plays an integral role in defining and assessing security strategy, architecture, and practices.
You will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
Key Role Responsibilities & Duties:
Architecture strategy, planning and delivery
- Contribute to cyber security strategy plans and roadmaps definition
- Define cyber security blueprint and policies in a cloud first environment (mainly Azure)
- Design and implement security architecture to mitigate current and future threats.
- Assist in developing a disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Determine and implement baseline security configuration standards for IT infrastructure and applications
- Support the security architecture process development & maintenance.
- Document security requirements and controls for protecting information, systems, and technology assets
- Review security technologies, tools and services, and makes recommendations for their use
- Validate security configurations and access to security infrastructure tools, including firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, SIEM and anti-malware/endpoint protection systems
- Support identification of sensitive information data flow and recommend controls to ensure that this data is adequately secured
Cybersecurity assurance & advocacy
- Perform security assessments, identify gaps in existing architecture, and recommend improvements.
- Conduct and facilitate risk assessments / threat modelling for new technologies and projects.
- Liaise with the vendors team to conduct security assessments of existing and prospective vendors
- Evaluate and provide input to the statements of work (SOWs) to ensure that adequate security protections are in place.
- Support the testing and validation of internal security controls.
- Liaise with other infrastructure / application architects, solution manager and other IT roles to share best practices and insights
- Coordinate with DevOps and cloud teams to advocate secure practices
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 8 years working experience in corporate IT teams / environments
- A minimum of 5 years in an information security role
- Proven track record in supporting design for multiple large-scale system implementation projects
- Experience and desire to work in a global environment
- Experience with cloud environment and Microsoft security stack
- Project management experience
- Preferred qualification: Master’s degree in computer science
- One or more security certification such as:
- (ISC)2 CISSP
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- Strong Cybersecurity knowledge
- Microsoft cloud and security solution (Azure, M365 E5 security)
- Familiarity with NIST cybersecurity framework and CIS controls
- Understanding of data protection / privacy regulation and strategies
- Security Analytics / Automation
- Enterprise security document and policy creation.
- Knowledge of End point protection, Identity and access management solutions
You will get:
• The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 20 + 4 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage (medical and dental care)
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.