In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
The Developer participates in developing custom solutions. It includes gathering business requirements; co-designing the cases, processes and forms with the Product Owners; assists in unit tests writing on new and existing solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-reliant with knowledge on Agile methodology and he/she is comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- You are involved in the development of Power Platform based solutions for designated projects.
- You collaborate with business stakeholders and/or their representative/s to properly identify and define the business requirements. Each requirement is recorded in a pre-defined User Story (US) template.
- You assist in the back-log refinement during or between sprints,
- You develop rules following best practices,
- You take part in the project calls as per the pre-defined project schedule,
- You contribute to show-and-tell sessions to demonstrate the product development & functionalities.
- You could work in projects or support operation incidents if need be, complying with defined SLA. If no such SLA is defined, the rule for “handle with best efforts” shall be applied.
- You can also participate in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- You can act as third level support whenever critical issues appear with the solution/application.
- You can take part in the application deployment/patching
- Contribute to backlog refinement sessions,
- Definition of acceptance criteria,
- Rules development in compliance with best practices,
- Unit tests creation,
- Reporting progress on the product backlog and during daily calls,
- Demonstrating your solution to the Stakeholders during the sprint review/ show-and-tell sessions.
- Manages cross-platform deployments for designated applications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum job experience of 1 year developing Power Platform based solutions is a plus
- Ability to understand business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation
- Experience and desire to work in a global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 20 + 4 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage (medical and dental care)
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.