Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key
technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
As the biggest Delivery Center, with more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital
We Are Akkodis. Making the future, smarter for everyone.
As a DevOps engineer you will provide the right DevOps approach to our customers and bring them confidence in their infrastructure and processes. You will develop, maintain and optimize the software development environment. You will be responsible for the infrastructure, integration and software deployment process.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on Cloud-based systems
- Support CI/CD pipeline automation on dev, test, staging and production environments (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline)
- Automate new & existing processes on customers’ infrastructures
- Design and develop monitoring with alerts on cloud infrastructure
- Identify roadblocks and inefficiencies in the current workflow, and work with teams to plan and remediate improvements
If you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CI/CD
- At least 3 years of total experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience in software and operating system configurations (Linux, Windows)
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems/tools
- Knowledge in web server optimization, administration and maintenance
- Knowledge in database optimization, administration and maintenance
- Desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps technologies
- Software development background would be highly appreciated
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus program
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
- Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
- Food vouchers - 150 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Special company discounts
- Various social and charity initiatives
United by our passion for talent and technology, we look at the world differently.
It’s time to start engineering a smarter future together. Are you ready?