Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
Our pioneering approach empowers businesses to explore, innovate and accelerate new possibilities while creating a dynamic culture for our people.
Our people are the foundation of our success. That’s why we champion a company culture where talent is celebrated, and diversity is embraced.
- Timely manage and verify the service requests of customers through different access channels;
- Responsible for monitoring the end-to-end process and keep the customers informed
- Keep detailed case documentation and escalate complex issues;
- Manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English;
- High School/ Bachelor/ Master Degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer focus;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Time and self-management skills and working with tough deadlines;
- Ability to work with business processes;
- Good computer literacy – (MS Office);
Join us and enjoy our perks:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus program
- 24 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers - 80 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Various social and charity initiatives
The future is here for the making. Are you ready? Let’s make the incredible happen.