As a Technical Support Representative you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support in English by telephone and via e-mail;
- Identifying clients’ problems and propose solutions;
- Focus on customer expectations and satisfaction;
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials;
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support.
If you have:
- Fluent oral and written English language skills;
- Excellent customer and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to tightly controlled deadlines;
- Willingness to develop in a technical role;
- Very good computer skills (Windows OS, Outlook, MS Office, etc.);
- Analytical troubleshooting skills will be an advantage.
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards;
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers;
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.