- Train, lead and act as a point of contact of a team of dedicated drivers, operators, and installers across counties.
- Drive performance and continuous service improvement by identifying and resolving operational and performance issues.
- Provide regular reports to Regional Leads and work together towards the improvement of processes.
- Manage tactical work and onboarding/launch/closing new countries.
- Ensure the compliance of the processes and policies across regions by the team.
- Experience in people management or experience in managing remote teams would be considered as a strong advantage
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in a second language will be considered an advatange
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexible, proactive, out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven mindset – reporting, analytics and visualization
- Experience in macOS and iOS would be considered as a strong advantage
- Driving license – category B
- Ability to travel
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives