Today we are giving the chance to continue your career as part of a Global Project in collaboration with one of the biggest technological companies in the world as:
Fleet Manager with German Language
The Fleet Manager is responsible for implementing instructions, strategy and supervising a driving program operationally across different locations/regions.
- Train, lead and act as a point of contact of team of dedicated drivers, operator and installers across counties.
- Drive performance and continuous service improvement by identifying and resolving operational and performance issue.
- Provide regular reports to Regional Leads and work together towards improvement of processes.
- Manage tactical work and onboarding/launch/closing new countries.
- Ensure the compliance of the processes and policies across regions by the team.
• Fluency in German and English
- Experience in people management and managing remote teams would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in managing client relationship
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven mindset – reporting, analytics and visualization
- Experience with iOS and MacOS would be an advantage
- Driving license – category B
- Ability to travel
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives