In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinates and interacts with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers involved in the software development cycle
- Independently solves various problems and rectifies complicated problems through the application of design patterns
- Works on bug fixing and improves the application performance
- Performs regular reviews
- Makes research, design, implementation, manages software programs, tests and evaluates new programs
- Creates diagrams and models that will show to other programmers the code needed for an application
- Communicates development progress to the senior management
- At least 3 years using Vue.js and/or React.js for public website with big audience
- Knowledge or experience with TypeScript
- Experience with consuming Rest API’s
- Understanding of API-based architecture
- Experience in developing front-end of back-office tools
- Experience in working and collaborating within an Agile team
- Knowledge in frontend architectures and application design principles
- Understanding of web optimization practices such as code-splitting, lazy loading, chunking, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- Fluency in English
You will get:
- The chance to a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.