In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
The frontend web application developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer users vantage point within a web application. Combines the art of design with the science of programming and responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
As a Frontend Web Application Developer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software development
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Work on bug fixing and new feature development
- Performs regular reviews
- Be able to communicate development progress to the product owner
If you have:
- Experience in React/Angular/Vue.
- Experience with consuming Rest API’s
- Experience with source control systems
- Knowledge of frontend architectures and application design principles
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English – High level of communication skills
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.