In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
The fullstack web application developer is responsible for building, developing, and integrating web software applications. Design architectures to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Interact with Product Delivery Lead to plan project schedules and technical direction.
As a Fullstack Web Application Developer you will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software
- Independently solves various problems and rectify complicated problems through the application of design patterns
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Performs regular reviews
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs, and test and evaluate new programs
- Create diagrams and models that will show to other programmers the code needed for an application
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
If you have:
• At least 3 years of professional experience with any of the following: NodeJS / Java / .NET or other programming platforms
- Experience in React/Angular/Vue
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with building/consuming Rest API’s
- Experience with Git source control systems
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge in OOP principles
- Knowledge in front-end architectures and application design principles
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Understand Web optimization practices like code-splitting, lazy loading, chunking, etc
- Understanding of async operations and experience working on handling real time async data
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Technical development team lead skills
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.