The main goal of the role is to create and continuously support an environment where people are highly motivated and satisfied.
The HR Generalist partners successfully with the employees and management team to achieve business goals. The HR Generalist supports the HR Business Partnering function with the execution of strategic HR plans, provides change management support, and identifies current and future business needs related to human capital, and lead and implement employees’ initiatives.
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting the talent management, team and leadership development, retention, organization design, performance management and change management, recognition, and employee engagement programs.
- Actively participate in developing, customizing, and implementing recognition initiatives and employee engagement programs
- Provide support to managers and leaders on multiple people initiatives including recruitment, employee development, employee relations, performance and talent management
- Participate in HR projects of transformation, enhancement, and optimization
- Conduct exit interviews and attrition analyses. Consolidate the findings on monthly/quarterly basis so that findings can contribute to the development of action plans
- Prepare and analyze onboarding and other employee surveys results
- Monitor and manage the PAD process on a monthly basis – prepare lists with the eligible employees, inform Team Leads, collect PAD forms.
- Monitor and manage the internal promotion process on a constant basis – announcement of new internal openings, short-list the received CVs, support of the Hiring managers (Team Leads) until the best fit candidate is identified
- Ensure visibility and objectivity by tracking all career development opportunities via the Career Development Tracker on the SharePoint
- Prepare reports on key HR metrics as per request from senior management
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention
- Seeks to continuously improve the quality and value of the HR service provided to the organization
- Guides the business managers on how to effectively use the HRMS tools.
- Use/Administer HRMS and other internal tools
- Support with the development of the Benefit Program (negotiate company discounts with vendors and update on a regular basis the employees).
If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or four years combination of education and experience;
- At least 1 year of experience in HR: L&D, Recruitment, Administration or similar;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, positive attitude, high level of initiative and ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong project management skills.
You will get:
- Upskilling training programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives