We are looking for an experienced specialist in one of the fields - cloud services, DevOps, Data Centre Services, who would like to join our Modis team of IT Project Manager.
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Successfully managing deploying projects in Modis Organization, in line with agreed timelines and budget
- Creating and agreeing realistic and achievable project plans with customers, that clearly define the scope of the undertakings
- Proactively leading, monitoring and controlling projects, to ensure that they are delivered to budget and schedule in Modis Organization
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities associated with each project and work with the management team to mitigate or exploit them
- Ensuring projects are accurately forecasted to allow for accurate financial planning
- Managing change within the project and organization
- Managing relationships and communicating with all project stakeholders
- Preparing and delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences representing project progress and health state against time, budget, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Facilitating Project workshops, reviews and discussions with Project Stakeholders
- Taking over the role of Project Risk Manager, Project Support, Team Manager (if they have specialist knowledge) and Change Authority (if permitted by the Project Board) when required.
- Responsible for project governance and accountable for projects delivery
- Works closely with the Client’s Management and collaborates with the Modis Senior Management to ensure compliance with the contractual objectives and SLA/KPIs
- 2 + years of experience in Cloud Services, DevOps or Data Center Services
- 1 + years of experience in project management
- Experience with customer communication
- PMI/PRINCE2 would be considered as an advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Strong Written and Verbal English Language
- Experience in high-pressure environment is considered strong advantage
- Availability to travel on short notice
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! Meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!