Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
- Act as primary Level 3 support; incidents, request fulfillment, problems and changes
- Develop and maintain technical documentation in support of the solution(s)
- Solution technical specifications/architecture and fit with application to business needs
- Perform some level of software development activities (design, code, build, test) for the following technologies: Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, O365, PKI
- Evaluate, plan and design Continuous improvement of Directory Services environments and solutions
- Performs assessments on the O365, Directory Services environments and implements remediations as well as assuring the stability, security, and scalability of Directory Services environments
- Ensure support structure is on track collaborating with the Service Delivery Managers (KPIs)
- Participate in weekly/monthly run and project planning meetings with service partners and regional peers regarding service operations and projects
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly solution KPIs
- Be the point of escalation for all technical service/solution issues involving Directory Services
- 3-5 years experience in planning, designing, deploying, managing/troubleshooting Active Directory on Windows Server (2012, 2016) systems, Microsoft O365, Azure Active Directory as well as the following areas: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows PowerShell
- Experience as a Domain Admin in a Global Active Directory environment
- Experience using Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 as well as knowledgeable in DNS, LDAP, AD Connect, ADFS, Azure AD, PKI, and windows clustering
- Should have working knowledge of WAN/LAN networks (e.g. routers, switches, VLANS, etc.)
- Working with and troubleshooting the following technologies – AD Replication and DNS issues via DCDiag & Replmon
- Thorough understanding and proof of experience of managing all aspects of Active Directory (FSMO Roles, ADUC, Sites & Services, DNS, DCPromo, Group Policy)
- Proven experience with managing user lifecycle and governance via ADUC and Powershell/scripts
- Configuring and managing Domain Controllers across a multi-region/site topology of 200+ sites
- Experience using PowerShell to administer Active Directory, O365, Azure AD
- Fluency in English
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.