Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
As a Junior Buyer you will be responsible for placing Purchase orders based on planners requirements, send them to external vendors (all around the world) or other stocking locations and make the follow-up of those Purchase orders till the deliveries.
- Create new buy/intercompany, drop shipment, inventory buy back, return and manual repair/exchange purchase order(s)
- Create return orders to supplier to manage defectives
- Release purchase orders and follow-up on purchase orders acknowledgement
- Resolve parcel search ticket incident during warehouse receiving
- Track inbound shipments and request proof of delivery
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Create nonproduction / framework purchase order(s)
- Expedite vendor with back-orders
- Reschedule / postpone purchase order(s)
- Amend purchase order(s) due to scrap
- Review overdue purchase order(s) or on-time purchase order(s) monitor
- Cancel both intercompany and external purchase orders/line
- Review variance & adjust purchase order(s) / stock provided to vendor
- Report vendor delivery performance
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1-2 years of relevant corporate experience will be considered an advantage. Experience in the field of procurement/dispatch/logistics or supply chain will be considered as an advantage
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Fluency in English Language (both written and spoken);
- Experience in Microsoft Excel. Deeper Excel knowledge will be considered an advantage;
- Understanding Microsoft Share Point will be considered an advantage;
- Business knowledge and/or skills to understand and transform business requests into technical solutions;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!