Key activities and functions include:
- Provide Inventory Management Control related to rework, scrap, relabelling, rebalancing, replenishment of stock, etc.;
- Review requests to rebalance inventory to other regions other than EMEA, and evaluate the risk on service level versus EMEA inventory and usage;
- Coordinate actions with a logistics partner to block requested stock and/or all new incoming stock;
- Review all Raw Material stock and analyze the reason for having this stock by tracking the history of receptions;
- Extract data from QAD (internal Indigo Spare Parts Operations tool) Inventory Movement linked to Repair Units that come from the Repair Line;
- Extract Level of Fulfilment data from Business Object System and run several excel macros (provided by client). Calculate Level of Fulfilment (Hit or Miss) based on exported data;
- Responsible for regular monitoring and populating and updating internal Share Point Sites containing critical information for other Spare Parts Operations teams.
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1-2 years of relevant corporate experience will be considered an advantage. Experience in the field of procurement/dispatch/logistics or supply chain will be considered as an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Fluency in English Language (both written and spoken);
- Experience in Microsoft Excel (advanced level required). Deeper Excel knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Understanding of Microsoft Share Point will be considered as an advantage;
- Business knowledge and/or skills to understand and transform business requests to technical solutions;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work in a multinational corporate environment;
- Additional health coverage;
- Food vouchers.