In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Recruiter to join a dynamic team and be part of an international environment. The role will focus on the end-to-end recruitment process and will aim attracting top IT talent from the Bulgarian market. The role will provide development in the area of Talent Acquisition and will turn into an integral part of the IT Talent Acquisition Team.
As a Junior IT Talent Acquisition Consultant you will:
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle to meet the staffing goals across all levels within multiple projects and to form a positive recruitment experience;
- Ensure the most appropriate database search and all internal and external adverts are actioned and telephone suitable candidates on the resulting search to qualify availability, suitability, and commitment;
- Identify potential candidates for clients that you support using LinkedIn, Internal databases and other sourcing tools;
- Manage the candidate throughout the resourcing lifecycle and update candidate records in tracking database;
- Conduct structured telephone interview with identified candidates via video conferencing tools or telephone;
- Ensure the candidate understands the onboarding process - this includes negotiation of start dates, conditions (where applicable), extending offers and contract signing
You will have:
- Effective communications skills;
- Fluency in English;
- You are Tech Savvy;
- Previous internship or entry roles in recruitment;
- Passion for technology and interest in the HR field;
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR, BA, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar;
- Assertive telephone manner;
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them;
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance based bonuses
- Additional health coverage
- Food Vouchers
- Sport Cards
- Special Offers and Discounts
- Access to charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.