Today we are giving you the chance to continue your career at Modis as a Junior Multi-Technology Engineer (Linux Focused).
As a Junior Multi-Technology Engineer (Linux Focused), you will be responsible for:
- Acting as Remote System Administrator – point of contact of end-user inquiries
- Taking ownership of any assigned incidents: password reset; account management; mailbox creation, etc.
- Defining an action plan for a detailed diagnosis with the aim of resolving the incident and restoring normal services of the client
- Performing any administrative, operational or service-related tasks with the highest quality and according to predefined timelines
If you have:
- Linux/Unix knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in IT Operations, infrastructure services support, operations monitoring and end-user support
- Very good level of English language
- A good understanding of Server Administration with Windows Server (Active Directory account management) and Office 365
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications will be considered an advantage