Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
- Deliver 24/7 corporate client account support by monitoring customer IT Environment.
- Monitor and report health status, performance and availability of the infrastructure and applications in scope
- Administer and resolve incidents and requests following SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) working closely with L2 and L3 support groups
- Generate reports using the standard tooling solution
- Timely respond to customers inquiries
- Escalate to the appropriate L2/3 teams or vendor groups, and co-ordinate the resolution of tickets
- Manages customer expectations by keeping them informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Coordinate support activities and interact with other support teams
- Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
- Participate in ITIL based change management, Problem management, incident management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- B2 or B2 Level of Portuguese – written and Verbal
- Good analytical skills and ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow the predefined process
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- 2 years of experience in Customer or Technical Support
- Operating systems, server, storage & back-up, network support, application knowledge
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge
- Experience working in a multi-Tier support environment
- Upskilling training programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.