In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers Smart Industry. Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT companies in the position of L1 Data Center Monitoring Engineer with Portuguese.
As a L1 Data Center Monitoring Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Be a key part of Global Monitoring Team responsible to deliver 24/7 proactive support of the Company critical Infrastructure & Application Environment.
- Administer, Resolve and/or escalate Incidents & Events acting as a First Advanced Level of Support, following ITIL best practices.
- Work with other operations teams to ensure alert thresholds are fit for purpose and do not generate false positives.
- Keep clear ticket documentation, case ownership and follow-up on cases within concise timeframes.
- Identify, Assess & Prioritize Critical Incidents and follow through Incident Management process.
- Follow Standard Operation Procedures & Instructions and work directly with L2 & L3 teams for Resolution & Improvements.
- Work closely with other team members, actively exchanging information, knowledge, and additional Case details.
- Respond effectively and timely to business & technical stakeholders via Company communication tools.
- Create & Implement Emergency and Scheduled Requests & Changes within Service Level Agreements and keep Requestors informed.
- Actively participate in Change, Problem & Incident management processes in application and infrastructure support.
- Participation in implementation of releases, patches or hotfixes.
- Contribute to the management of lesson learned activities.
If you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer or Technical Support
- Excellent written and verbal Brazilian Portuguese language
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Good analytical skills and ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow the predefined process
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
- Operating systems, server, storage & back-up, network support, application knowledge
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge
- Experience working in multi-Tier support environment
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.