In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers Smart Industry. Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT companies in the position of L1 Data Center Monitoring Engineer.
• Deliver 24/7 corporate client account support by monitoring customer IT Environment.
- Monitor and report health status, performance and availability of the infrastructure and applications in scope
- Administer and resolve incidents and requests following SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) working closely with L2 and L3 support groups
- Generate reports using the standard tooling solution
- Timely respond to customers inquiries
- Escalate to the appropriate L2/3 teams or vendor groups, and co-ordinate the resolution of tickets
- Manages customer expectations by keeping them informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Coordinate support activities and interact with other support teams
- Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
- Participate in ITIL based change management, Problem management, incident management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Good analytical skills and ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow the predefined process
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- 2 years of experience in Customer or Technical Support
- Operating systems, server, storage & back-up, network support, application knowledge
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge
- Experience working in multi-Tier support environment
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.