Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selecting and directly managing Associate Linguists and other roles (operational and supporting);
- Managing team members within a region (1 or multiple countries) or language groups in a remote setup
- Coaching, supervising, and mentoring of new and existing team members. Goal setting, performance management and feedback
- Troubleshooting and improving operations processes, escalating issues when necessary
- Identifying risks, developing mitigation strategies, and communicating to client and stakeholders.
- Managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders
- Monitoring productivity and quality, collecting and analysing data in order to recognize trends and potential problem areas. Reports and escalates problems and trends in timely manner
- Being the direct interface with the client on reporting regularly the business activities and results as well as receive guidelines on client’s strategy and objectives that will need to be implemented in operations. Leading regular Business Reviews with the client (monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Collaborating with Quality Analysts and Trainers regarding management of operational guidelines and process documentation, knowledge retention, upskilling and knowledge development, etc.
- Driving management of change in accordance with company and client’s strategies and transformations
- Runs continuous improvement programs to ensure program efficiency, quality, and effectiveness
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as people manager;
- Fluent English (verbal, written and understanding);
- Fluent Italian/French/Spanish or German;
- University degree in Philology and Linguistics are considered as advantage
- Technical and computational knowledge (tech savvy) is considered as advantage
- Strong leadership and capability to influence a team to achieve the best results in remote environment
- Experience in a customer service environment, excellent communication skills with clients
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and management
- Business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear and effective communication with remote teams
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.