The Logistics Compliance Analyst role is expected to be responsible and accountable for all Logistics Compliance activity affecting the region. Provide real-time support to all deployments whilst ensuring that the wider team remains fully compliant with all Trade Regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help process the Move Order Requests (MORs), which are placed from various warehouses across several locations - both client and non-client sites
- Review and ensure that all commercial documents in connection with the MORs are in place and compliant with shipping practices.
- Creation of Manual Trade documents as needed
- Maintain brokerage performance reports based on performance
- Review and approve commercial invoices generated for order types
- Coordinate and resolve or escalate to the client point of contact where required, inbound international shipments, stuck at customs
- Carry out emerging markets research to determine shipping and compliance regulations in new locations.
- Provide location code management within the provided commercial invoice tool used by the client.
- Review Order Form entry via internal client systems to ensure correct entities, incoterms etc. are used
- Update Order Form status for non-inventory shipments via client ticketing system
- Monitor order/ticket backlog to identify potential problem orders and initiate corrective actions.
- Produce performance metrics to demonstrate performance to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Manage and report Transportation cost and performance reporting as requested.
- Manage Dangerous Goods (DG) and Hazardous shipments globally through providing guidance and approval for all DG related shipments
- Identify and escalate system-related performance issues to the local support team
- Ensure no fines or penalties are levied against client`s shipments through lack of compliant information or Trade documents
- Timely support for deployments through engaging with external Logistics partners
- 2+ years of experience in international and intercontinental transportation, spedition and logistics
- Knowledge and proven experience in legal, compliance and customs regulations for transporting goods (vehicles, electronics and related spare parts is considered advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and soft skills
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives