Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies in the position of Proactive Service Management Lead with English.
- Analytics of Data from client's management tools
- Proactive engagement with end-users for identified issues
- Problem Management support
- Knowledge management support
- Routing of service requests to 3rd party providers
- Follow-through on open service requests with 3rd parties
- The role delivers repair of high-end PCs equipment and all complex installation /move/add/change services, Software application troubleshooting and support for standard business environment applications.
- High complexity deskside support activities, such as but not limited to data backup, migration, & recovery, security management, OS management and setup, device, driver and software setup and performance optimization activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical service role
- Advanced technical knowledge of HP PC products
- Advanced knowledge of core SW products
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bulgarian
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including customer communication
- Very strong organizational skills, the ability for result-oriented standalone management
- Positive can-do attitude, no-stone-left-unturned approach, innovative thinking
- Excellent mastery of the MS Office Suite
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Multinational corporate environment;
- Health coverage and food vouchers;
- A chance to improve your IT and communication skills;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A chance to join our social and sports initiatives;
- Onboarding program and regular training;
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.