Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Successfully managing deploying projects in Modis Organization, in line with agreed timelines and budget
- Creating and agreeing on realistic and achievable project plans with customers, that clearly define the scope of the undertakings
- Proactively leading, monitoring and controlling projects, to ensure that they are delivered to budget and schedule in Modis Organization
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities associated with each project and work with the management team to mitigate or exploit them
- Ensuring projects are accurately forecasted to allow for accurate financial planning
- Managing change within the project and organization
- Managing relationships and communicating with all project stakeholders
- Preparing and delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences representing project progress and health state against time, budget, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Facilitating Project workshops, reviews and discussions with Project Stakeholders
- Taking over the role of Project Risk Manager, Project Support, Team Manager (if they have specialist knowledge) and Change Authority (if permitted by the Project Board) when required.
- Responsible for project governance and accountable projects delivery
- Works closely with the Client’s Management and collaborates with the Modis Senior Management to ensure compliance with the contractual objectives and SLA/KPIs
- 2 + years of experience in project management
- Experience in projects related to Cloud Services, DevOps or Data Center Services would be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience with customer communication
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Strong Written and Verbal English Language
- Experience in a high-pressure environment is considered a strong advantage
- Availability to travel on short notice
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.