In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers Smart Industry. Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT companies in the position of Project Risk Manager.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Applying risk management principles in the activities of the project.
- Reinforcing the importance of effective risk management as part of the everyday project work.
- Maintaining a register of risks linked to the project objectives, arising within the project environment.
- Maintaining documented procedures of the control of risk and provision of suitable information, training and supervision over project team.
- Preparing risk contingency plans to secure project continuity where there is a potential for an event to have a major impact upon the project’s ability to succeed.
- Monitoring project arrangements continually and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Making an overall risk assessment and reviewing it with the project team and stakeholders.
- Working and communicating progress on most severe risks first.
- Setting realistic due dates and then work to meet the dates.
- Mitigating risks at the appropriate level (i.e., project, team, sub-team).
- Managing the Project Risk Contingency Planning; Risk Response Plans and their timely progress
- Keeping Project Stakeholders, Project Manager and Program Manager informed on current risk status.
- Documenting the planned risk mitigation history and actual mitigation of a risk. This documentation serves as a key input to root cause analysis, key learning, metrics, and risk analysis.
- For high impact, impending risks, a rapid decision turnaround may be required, as determined by the Project Risk Manager.
- Providing feedback on Modis Risk Management Strategy back to the Risk Management Strategy owner for the effectiveness of the strategy and the overall compliance of Project Management Office (PMO) team with it.
- Facilitating Project Risk workshops, reviews and discussions with Project Stakeholders
- Coordinating with Risk (action) Owners the drive action implementation through proactive monitoring and communication with relevant key risk management stakeholders.
- Ensuring that risks recorded and identified in the Project Risk Register as having ineffective treatment plans are further investigated by the project team to determine additional risk treatments that will reduce the risk to an acceptable level
- Participating in the monthly monitoring of the Risk Register and Action Plan with the Project Manager
- Regular reporting of risks including summaries and relevant risk metrics to the PMO team.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
Technical Skill Levels & Training requirements:
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- MS Project experience is considered strong advantage
- SharePoint User experience is considered strong advantage
- Experience with common Project Management toolkits is considered strong advantage
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2 + years of experience on management position is a must
- 2 + years of experience working within multi-disciplinary support teams is a must
- 2 + years of experience with customer communication is a must
- Fluency in English
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a must
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certification is considered strong advantage
- ITSM / ITIL processes command is considered strong advantage
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.