QA automation engineers design automated tests to validate the functionality of web applications. Create the initial test designs, write the scripts, install the automation tests, and report the results.
Test automation engineers are responsible for conducting automated tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose.
Key Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years in test automation using BDT, Keyword-Driven, TDD
- Integration testing experience.
- Experience with usual testing tools like Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline (AzureDevOps, Jenkins, GoCD, Bamboo).
- Development of test automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies.
- Experience creating test strategies, test plans and aligning those to the best practices.
- Proven experience with the abstraction of the analysis of usage paths, functional and non-functional requirements, and acceptance criteria and using the outcome to create test scenarios that ensure optimal coverage of the use cases
- Experience specifying, establishing, and managing test environments and test data for functional automation testing projects
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile and DevOps principles and best practices.
- User-level knowledge of Postman and SQL Server databases (standard SQL operations).
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Used to work on international projects
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing using tools like - BrowserStack.
- Knowledge in K6.
- Relevant experience liaising with business stakeholders
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives