In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
The focus of this role will be the design of automated tests to validate the functionality of web applications and the creation of initial test designs.
Joining our team will be a big challenge but also a big opportunity. You will be part of an international team developing a platform spanning across borders and used by tens of thousands of people daily. Your first priority would be to pave the way of how the automated QA testing is done. Make it the right way, the way it should be!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4+ years in automation testing
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience in load testing (e.g. K6)
- Experience creating test strategies, test plans and aligning those to the best practices.
- Experience specifying, establishing, and managing test environments and test data for functional automation testing projects
- User-level knowledge of API testing tools (e.g. Postman)
- Knowledge in SQL database queries
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing tools (e.g. BrowserStack)
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
You will get:
- The chance to a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.