In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will have the opportunity to join an international team and take part in different processes for the creation of initial test designs, writing scripts, installing automation tests, and reporting the results. You will work closely with developers, architects and analysts based internationally, and other delivery team members to ensure quality of the change.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Deeply understand product architecture, related data principles and interfaces with downstream systems
- Design and execute tests against user stories covering all aspects of functional and non-functional test requirements
- Participate in design & architecture activities ensuring testability and ability to address both technical and business requirements
- Create scalable test solutions through the identification, implementation and maintenance of test automation frameworks
- Plan and execute suitable regression testing activities related to the change/release scope
- Collaborate with delivery team and/or business partners in troubleshooting root cause of issues
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years in automation testing
- Strong programming skills in a high-level programming language
- Expert knowledge of practices, procedures and principles of testing
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery, preferable in micro-services architecture
- Experience with utilizing (or architecting) test automation frameworks
- Experience specifying, establishing, and managing test environments and test data for functional automation testing projects
- Solid experience in API testing
- Understanding of relational databases with expert knowledge of complex SQL, database validation and querying tools
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle including basic agile principles
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- 25 days paid leave
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.