We are looking for talented developers to join our growing Salesforce team and help us build high-quality service. As a Salesforce Developer you will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support.
If you are up to the task, we will be very happy to share more details!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms
- Salesforce Certified - At least “Salesforce Platform Developer I”
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- ITIL v3 foundations certified preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives