The focus of this role will be planning, designing and implementing the integration process. The Salesforce Integration Engineer provides full lifecycle support activities from high-level requirements gathering, systems design input, and end-to-end system integration and deployment.Key Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- Designs and maintains complex integration between our ERP, CRM, Revenue Recognition and data warehouse
- Provides interface design and architectural guidance for new and existing integration projects
- Manages multiple integration projects simultaneously, while reviewing SOW’s and business requirements in addition to communication with clients and vendors
- Assembles large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identifies, designs, and implements internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Works with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with their data-related infrastructure needs
- Collaborates with other engineers and implementation managers throughout the development process to release functional, performant and secure data integrations on a regular basis
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Experience in systems-to-systems integration
- Experience in Data Integration Tools
- Experience in working in multi-tenant Cloud SaaS applications and services.
- Experience with APIs (e.g. RESTful) and system integration skills
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with creating technical documentation
- Salesforce certification is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an Agile environment
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Achieving certification
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives