In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
As a Senior Android Developer you will be responsible for building, developing,and integrating software applications.You will design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements.You will interact with the project management to plan schedules and technical direction.The role will be completely hands-on, writing well-formatted code, and demonstrating expertise in usability, and standards. Key Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software
- Independently solve various problems and rectify complicated problems through the application of design patterns
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Perform regular reviews on codes done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentor the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs, and test and evaluate new programs
- Set up a development environment on your own, and will have the ability to mentor a team of junior developers
- Create diagrams and models that will show to other programmers the code needed for an application
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Android SDK
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience with JSON
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns· Strong knowledge in OOP principles
- Knowledge of distribution of Android apps
- Understanding of Android UX/UI guidelines and best practices
- Understanding of Java base (multithreading, collection, generics etc)
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience to write testable code in terms of CI and CD
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.