Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics. As the biggest Delivery Center, with more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital fields.
We Are Akkodis. Making the future, smarter for everyone.
The Senior Frontend Web Application Developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer users vantage point within a web application. Combines the art of design with the science of programming and responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. The role will be completely hands-on, writing well-formatted code, and demonstrating expertise in usability, and standards, while working with preferred development methodologies, and with at least 5 years of experience in software development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software development
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Work on bug fixing and new feature development
- Mentors and assists the junior and mid-level developers of the team
- Sets up a development environment on their own
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Performs regular reviews
- Be able to communicate development progress to the product owner
If you have:
- Experience in React/Angular/Vue.
- Experience with consuming Rest API’s
- Experience with source control systems
- Knowledge in frontend architectures and application design principles
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English – High level of communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus program
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
- Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
- Food vouchers - 150 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Special company discounts
- Various social and charity initiatives
The future is here for the making. Are you ready?
Let’s make incredible happen.