Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics. Our pioneering approach empowers businesses to explore, innovate and accelerate new possibilities while creating a dynamic culture for our people.
Our people are the foundation of our success. That’s why we champion a company culture where talent is celebrated, and diversity is embraced.
The Senior Full Stack Java Developer is responsible for building, developing, and integrating web software applications. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
As a Senior Fullstack Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software
- Independently solves various problems and rectifies complicated problems through the application of design patterns
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Performs regular reviews on codes done by less experienced developers and offers feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs, and test and evaluate new programs
- Sets up a development environment on their own, and has the ability to mentor a team of junior developers
- Create diagrams and models that will show to other programmers the code needed for an application
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Communicates with clients about the business processes of their projects and has the ability to transform business processes into programming code
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
If you have:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with Java, Spring Boot
- 2+ years of experience with front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with building/consuming Rest API’s
- Knowledge in Microservices, Design Patterns, OOP principles
- Knowledge in front-end architectures and application design principles
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Git source control system. Strong understanding of advanced git like rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, etc.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
A plus will be:
- Experience with AWS cloud, AWS Elastic Beanstalk AWS EC2, AWS Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Aurora DB, AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Experience in Containerization using Docker
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus program
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
- Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
- Food vouchers - 150 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Special company discounts
- Various social and charity initiatives
United by our passion for talent and technology, we look at the world differently. The future won’t wait, it’s time to make incredible happen. Are you ready?