In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Coordinate and work with other developers, business and system analysts, and UX designers who are involved with the software
- Independently solves various problems and rectify complicated problems through the application of design patterns
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Performs regular reviews on codes done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs, and test and evaluate new programs
- Sets up a development environment on their own, and has the ability to mentor a team of junior developers
- Create diagrams and models that will show to other programmers the code needed for an application
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Communicates with clients about the business processes of their projects and has the ability to transform business processes into programming code
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Professional experience with NodeJS, TypeScript
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in building/consuming Rest API’s
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge in OOP principles
- Knowledge in front-end architectures and application design principles
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Git source control system. Strong understanding of advanced git like rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, etc.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.