The focus of this role is managing an end to end recruitment process for the hiring of technical professionals with Niche IT skills identified as per the business needs. A hands-on experience working in a transformational environment will be required, as well as a strong ability to lead and influence both internal and external customers. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence and build relationships will be critical.
As a Senior IT Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Manage the full recruitment lifecycle to meet the staffing goals across all levels within multiple projects and to form a positive recruitment experience;
- Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across EMEA and Bulgaria;
- Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of the allocated requisitions;
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools for IT and professional-level roles;
- Communicate regularly with client representatives on the progress of the project, specifically highlighting any specific challenges and proposing solutions;
- Analyse and understand the changing business needs, and competitive landscape, and develop strategies;
- Identify, attract, and present professional level candidates utilizing a variety of sources.
You will have:
• Effective communications skills;
- Fluency in English;
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with an established level of seniority;
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment;
- An established network and connections within the IT Community;
- International recruitment exposure will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in conducting searches and establishing best practices in attracting IT professionals;
- Talent pooling and candidate attraction strategies;
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR, BA, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar;
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them;
- Ability to identify necessary change and improvement;
- Good IT skills including the ability to work with databases.
- Commercial Awareness.
You will get:
• Competitive remuneration package
- Performance based bonuses
- Additional health coverage
- Food Vouchers
- Sport Cards
- Special Offers and Discounts
- Access to charity and sport initiatives