In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
As a Technical Lead you will drive forward our Salesforce team forward and will contribute to our development in this field.
If you want to continue your development with Salesforce, we want to hear back from you!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Sets up a development environment on their own, and has the ability to mentor a team of junior developers
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms
- At least Salesforce certification “Salesforce Platform Developer I”
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- ITIL v3 foundations certified preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.