In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
This role will be part of a Global IT Operations team and will have to focus on effective and efficient delivery of critical IT service support activities. Compliance with all ITSM (incident, change, problem, request and event management) will have to be ensured.
You will be a key player in the relationship among all IT areas and external partners.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Guarantee service operations and continuous improvement of production/application/ infrastructure services; reconcile project management, customer satisfaction and contract compliance with an economic reality.
- Is responsible for the optimal functioning of the systems, tools or networks for which he is responsible for
- Implements tools to ensure data consistency
- Performs a permanent inventory and manages the different components
- Monitors and analyzes performance, implements measures likely to improve the quality or productivity
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between Applications and Infrastructures teams
- Ensure the incident and problem management process are correctly applied
- Ensure documentation is in place for all moves in/to production
- Monitor incidents, organize identification of the root cause, coordinate actions to restore services
- Patch Management
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Proven experience in Service Delivery Management in application or infrastructures services domain (3 to 5 Years) on Azure public cloud IaaS and PaaS layers
- Experience on Infrastructure Maintenance Support in a very diverse IT landscape
- Proven experience in production environments / critical operations
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Knowledge in General Azure Cloud Administration
- Experience with Microsoft support and processes
- Azure IaaS Layers – AD, Azure AD, Azure IaaS (compute and networking layers), Windows Server System Administration (2008 R2 and above), (Linux as a nice to have), Azure Backups, Anti Virus Management Solutions
- Knowledge in Azure PaaS Layers
- Infra as Code management – PowerShell scripting, Azure DevOps, automation templates
- Working in agile methodology
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Achieving certification
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.