Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest corporations worldwide at the position of an Access Management Analyst with English.
- Knowledge/experience in Active Directory user administration.
- Knowledge/experience in working with SAP is desirable.
- Knowledge/experience in working with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, Cherwell ITSM or others will be considered as advantage.
- Understanding of ITSM and ITIL best practices
- Excellent command of English language
- Identify and resolve Customers’ request, problem or incident using the relevant knowledge, base tools and other technical resources
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated within the needed timeframes and with the expected quality.
- Participate in team and Customer meetings, when needed.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support.
- Ensure constant self-development through the day to day work duties, web-based training, and any other available tools.
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
For us, understanding your ambitions and helping you to achieve them is just the beginning of our task. We will train and encourage you to innovate and unlock new ways of working.