In our offices in Sofia and Plovdiv work more than 1200 young and motivated talents, who develop their career and unlock new ways of working. Now you have the chance to join them as a Case Coordinator with German and English language (Non-Voice Project).
The Case Coordinator is responsible to perform the mentioned activities on one or multiple accounts as per the process documents and the defined quality standards. When required he/she needs to prepare reports for internal or external use, regarding the performed activities per account.
As a Case Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Transfer cases from the Customer's tool/email in the client's tool
- Be the first line of inquiry for customer requests.
- Proceeds the case in a timely manner
- Real-time collection of customers/devices data and validation of its accuracy.
- Ensures that the customer is entitled to the service, validates customer contract details.
- Monitors the open cases as defined by the account process and responds to the Client's inquiries mainly via email in a professional way.
- Prepares Reports in Excel.
If you have:
- Fluency in German and English language;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and self-organization skills;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment;
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives