Currently, we are looking for Multi-Technology Engineers to work on-site with our customer DXC Technology, investigating issues and incidents that occur within our customer’s IT environments. This position is an ideal opportunity to develop technical and organizational skills in a global IT environment.
• Take ownership of any assigned incidents, update the incident and begin an investigation;
- Define an action plan for detailed diagnosis with the aim to resolve the incident and restore normal service as soon as possible;
- Efficient usage of technical scripts, diagnostic tools, and a known error database is required;
- Detection and initiation of the Problem record (PMR) - Initial categorization, classification, and prioritization of the problem record;
- Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- Perform any administrative, operational or service related tasks with the highest quality and according to predefined timelines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Backups, DB’s or Network management), operations monitoring and end-user support;
- A good understanding of Server Administration with a CCNA (for Network Roles) or an MCP in Windows Server or Unix/Linux Equivalent;
- An understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained;
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications (MCSE, Oracle/MCDBA, CCNP, SNIA) will be considered an advantage.
- Very good level of English language (B2 level is desired);
- Willingness to work on shifts (8 or 12 hours shifts including night-shifts).
Technical Skills (two or more of the following required):
- Windows Server Operations (Mandatory);
- Linux/Unix Server Operations;
- Hardware Maintenance;
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Hyper – V, Citrix, etc..);
- Network Services Management & Troubleshooting;
- Backup and SAN technologies;
- Database Technologies (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.);
- .NET & SharePoint Technologies;
- Batch & Scheduling Technologies;
- Messaging Technologies (MS Exchange & Lotus Domino);
- Unify Communication Technologies (Skype for Business, Lync).
• A chance to join a corporate and professional environment at a multinational company;
- Initial training plan and assigned mentor;
- Regular upskilling training;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Opportunities for personal and career development.
If you believe you meet the above-stated requirements, please apply by sending your CV in English.