Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital fields.
We have around 1200 employees in our two office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission of engineering a smarter future.
About the role
As a Software Development Delivery Lead, you will manage cross-functional team to deliver high quality software service. You will establish work relationship and communication with the client and leading day-to-day team activities. You will implement software development process and ensure the team follow it. You will assist in development, training, and upskilling initiatives to ensure high qualification of the team members.
• Responsible for the proper integration of the project team into the client project
- Responsible for establishing proper working relationship and communication with the client
- Leading the day-to-day activities and organizing the work of the team based on the role required to fill by the client
- Fulfil the role in the project that was agreed with the client
- Onboarding of new project members
- Ensure the requirements are clear and properly communicated
- Ensure necessary procedures are in place on project level
- Ensure the project team operates within the framework of the client, including meeting KPIs, achieving the roadmaps, etc.
- Participate in yearly employee review, salary, and bonus recommendations
- Perform administrative and operational management for the team
- Provide reports to the client and to Software Development Manager
• Previous experience leading projects or teams
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience in developing, deploying, testing, and integrating software solutions is a plus
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in building strong relationships and establishing proper communication with clients
- Experience working in multinational companies
- Strong technical background to be able to work closely with the developers
You will get:
- The chance to be a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus program
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Free Psychological Counselling via Green line and on the spot
- Newborn or newly adopted child bonus
- Food vouchers - 150 BGN/month
- Upskilling & reskilling training programs and e-learning hub
- Diverse career growth opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Sports cards (partially covered by the employer) and company sports initiatives
- Special company discounts
- Various social and charity initiatives
The future is here for the making. Are you ready? Let’s make incredible happen.