Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
- Provide world-class customer service for our clients through email support and phone if required to understand, gather information, and troubleshoot issues with customer
- Effective ticket queue management providing investigation prioritization, continuous and timely updates to customers
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) balancing speed and quality
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the Support knowledge base
- Collaborate with team members to develop, maintain, and continuously improve troubleshooting or process documentation in the Support knowledge base
- Work with other internal support teams and with Microsoft for tickets resolution transfer, depending on the type of issues (PSS L2, CSP Admin and Customer Management Operations)
- Engage & communicate with customers to solve problems - Contact the customer Service Desk’s representative (customer IT Admin) to understand, gather information for issues being troubleshooted by HP Support or Microsoft.
- Subject matter expert and technical lead in the support of Microsoft solutions - Office 365, Microsoft 365, Project Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Visio Online, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows Server, Enterprise Mobility and Security, Endpoint Management, Back Office Servers (eg Exchange, SharePoint, etc)
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor and create / maintain effective customer relationships to ensure on-going customer satisfaction / success for Microsoft cloud solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience as a member of a support team
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- In depth understanding of support troubleshooting for Services not working for Microsoft products: Break in the flow of email, Authentication issues, Unable to connect to Skype/Teams (Teams call are not being received, Calls are not going out), SharePoint Server
- Experience with Microsoft Support Troubleshooting tools like Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 (SARA), OffCAT, MFCMAPI, and the Microsoft product portals (e.g Microsoft 365 help)
- Experience initiating and managing Microsoft Premier Support Incidents
- Experience in Microsoft Partner Center
- Microsoft Certified IT Profession in related technologies.
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.