As a Technical Support Specialist with English you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support in English by telephone, chat, and via e-mail;
- Identifying clients’ problems and propose solutions;
- Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction;
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information and materials;
- Collaborating with other team members to provide high-quality support.
If you have:
- Fluent oral and written English language skills;
- Excellent customer and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to tightly controlled deadlines;
- Ability to work on 12 hours shifts;
- Willingness to develop in a technical role;
- Very good computer skills (Windows OS, Outlook, MS Office, etc.);
- Analytical troubleshooting skills will be an advantage.
- Recognition awards;
- Additional health coverage;
- Upskilling Training Programs;
- Food and Gift vouchers;
- Special offers and discounts;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Connect-A-Friend Initiative Program;
- Sports cards;
- Charity and sports initiatives;
- Competitive remuneration package.