In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Testing for intuitively and experience
- Communicating with clients and product owners to understand their business goals and objectives
- Developing technical and business requirements and always striving to deliver intuitive and user-cantered solutions
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas
- Testing new ideas before implementing
- Conducting an ongoing user research
- 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role of designing digital products
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience with design and organization tools such as Sketch/Figma/Adobe CC
- Demonstrated proficiency of selecting appropriate UI patterns and applying UCD methodologies to effectively solve design problems
- Presentation and facilitation skills to clearly communicate design decisions and influence business process owners and stakeholders
- Experience working with engineering teams to develop designs that align with technical realities
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Fluency in English
You will get:
- The chance to a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.