In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.
As a Web Developer you will:
As part of the IT Freight Team, you will verticalize your skills to analyze business systems and integration processes; conduct documents and operational specifications requirements; review systems and make recommendations for customization. You will apply your knowledge of the software development life cycle and will be responsible for the efficient implementation of system enhancements that meet user requirements and project deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- Usage of scripting languages, management and content creation tools, applications, digital media
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing team members
- Design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Taking a lead on projects
- Design, document (Operational Books and Technical Architecture documents), and maintain multiple infrastructures, for the various applications in the scope of the role: IRIs, IMOS, FFA Screen
- Participate in assisting the AMS team (L2) for investigation in case of an incident
- Works with Data Center, Architecture and Security Teams to design, build and maintain applications architecture
- Be the point of contact concerning DRP definition and the Vulnerability management of the Freight and Iris Applications
If you have:
- 2 (plus) years of technical experience
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in computer science
- Business process understanding (Trading, Execution, Accounting, Controlling)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Verbal and written communication skills
Web design skills:
- Firewall knowledge reverse proxy, DNS, load balancing, n-Tiers application
- SharePoint 2013, ActiveDirectory, mail and web services
- BI knowledge, SQL knowledge
- Azure DevOps Pipelines, Kubernetes
- Costura.Fody, Fody
- API Integration, and messaging. Middleware and scheduling processes.
- Ability to understand infrastructure landscape and interaction within each application: SharpZipLib Cloud Azure, DevOps Framework
- Understand the IT architecture, and IT integration process, conduct and maintain the related documents
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.