Modis and AKKA Technologies (soon to become Akkodis) are joining forces to build a global Smart Industry powerhouse in Engineering and Digital Solutions.
With more than 50 000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries around the world, we offer broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
As the biggest Delivery Center, with more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver technology solutions in IT, Software, Cloud, and Digital fields.
We Are Akkodis. Making the future, smarter for everyone.
As a Web Developer you will:
As part of the IT Freight Team, you will verticalize your skills to analyze business systems and integration processes; conduct documents and operational specifications requirements; review systems and make recommendations for customization. You will apply your knowledge of the software development life cycle and will be responsible for the efficient implementation of system enhancements that meet user requirements and project deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- Usage of scripting languages, management and content creation tools, applications, digital media
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing team members
- Design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Taking a lead on projects
- Design, document (Operational Books and Technical Architecture documents), and maintain multiple infrastructures, for the various applications in the scope of the role: IRIs, IMOS, FFA Screen
- Participate in assisting the AMS team (L2) for investigation in case of an incident
- Works with Data Center, Architecture and Security Teams to design, build and maintain applications architecture
- Be the point of contact concerning DRP definition and the Vulnerability management of the Freight and Iris Applications
If you have:
- 2 (plus) years of technical experience
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in computer science
- Business process understanding (Trading, Execution, Accounting, Controlling)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Verbal and written communication skills
Web design skills:
- Firewall knowledge reverse proxy, DNS, load balancing, n-Tiers application
- SharePoint 2013, ActiveDirectory, mail and web services
- BI knowledge, SQL knowledge
- Azure DevOps Pipelines, Kubernetes
- Costura.Fody, Fody
- API Integration, and messaging. Middleware and scheduling processes.
- Ability to understand infrastructure landscape and interaction within each application: SharpZipLib Cloud Azure, DevOps Framework
- Understand the IT architecture, and IT integration process, conduct and maintain the related documents
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
The future is here for the making. Are you ready?
Let’s make incredible happen.