Project Manager (Perm)
Ideal Start: Immediate
Reporting to the General Manager, IT Projects, you will be responsible for the following
Executing and reporting on all aspects of medium to large sized projects over the entire project life cycle, and for multiple projects at the same time
- Managing a group of diverse stakeholders for simultaneous projects in excess of $10M, and with a high degree of complexity
- Ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with design, budget and schedule and that the client's project delivery framework is followed throughout
- Managing, facilitating and coordinating the full project team, inclusive of all tasks and activities required to successfully deliver projects to expectation
- Actively engaging in maturing the Project Management practice
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; you act with confidence and professionalism in all things.
- You are self-motivated, work collaboratively, and inspire trust amongst your teams, colleagues and stakeholders.
- You have a desire to facilitate change and are capable of leading teams through all aspects of project execution. As a member of the IT Projects team, your focus will be the delivery of business and technology projects which will require you to work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Your ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships will be critical to your success.
- Post-Secondary education or training in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent in related industry experience
- 7+ years of progressive project leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management life cycle, practices, methodologies and processes
- Experience executing Change Management on projects that score high for impact
- Experience managing projects for both IT and business stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."